Saturday, February 25, 2023

A gift to honour you Fairy Mother

 Hi everyone  Pilling Mel Pilling here with a forest scene using the fabulous Lavinia Stamps  .   I cannot use enough of these stamps in my projects, as you’ve probably noticed. 😉❤️


I began this journal page by stamping all the characters first this time using  Versafine Clair ink  in Nocturne  and Morning Mist  .  I blocked the lower part of the Oracle stamp so that I could freehand her skirt in later.  I coloured all the stamps on the background with watercolour markers. 
  The background was done with hill masks using Elements ink  in  Olive   Lime punch   Sundance  and  Pine,  being careful not to go over my characters.  I stamped the small branch among the trees at the top with Versafine Claire in Golden Meadow   and Morning mist.  I did second generation stamping here to keep it light.  I finished by adding shadows under the characters with watercolour markers.
I find that nothing takes your mind off life‘s little difficulties better than diving into a Lavinia Forest scene.  ❤️❤️🧚‍♀️🧚



LAVINIA STAMPS USED 

The Oracle


      Druid’s Inn

.

Tree Den

.







..
                                         
                                                                 Open Dandelion






 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10