Thursday, February 9, 2023

Crafty Individuals - Hare and Moon

    Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are featuring Crafty Individuals at the Topflight blog. I happen to love their stamps and by now have a nice collection of them. that beautiful hare has been on my "watch" list for a while and since Easter is coming I figured he might be of use! Even that in the end this didn't turn into an Easter card.....
I tried out a new card stock paper - the Hunkydory 6x6 card block. It is very nice. Thick, strong paper (300gms), bight white. I started with stamping the hare onto my card. I made a mask for him. Then I started brushing the background (distress oxide inks). Colored the hare and moon with water brush pens. I.and added a few water splatters. Heat embossed the sentiment and added it with foam tape. 


 
I started with brushing the background and added a few water splatters. Colored the animals with alcohol ink markers. Stamped the sentiment and trimmed the card. Added a strip of wood paper on the side. 

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10