Friday, February 24, 2023

Katzelkraft Mixed Media Journal Page

 

Happy Friday friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a mixed media journal layout using some great Katzelkraft stamps along with the Studio Light Acrylic Paint set in Intense. I started my page using the bright colors of paints using a brush and then my finger. I struggle with leaving white space but tried really hard on this page.

 

After my paint dried, I used the Katzelkraft Contraptions and Things set with Archival Black Ink. 

I then stamped the Butterfly Metamorphosis set on a separate printed paper and clear heat embossed them. 

I cut them out and added and before I added them to my layout, I glued down some tissue paper I had stamped with the Katzelkraft Big Script to my page.

I added some color to the butterfly and then added some texture to my page with the Darkroom Door Stencils in Diamonds and Honeycombs with black acrylic paint. I finished my page with some sentiments from the Butterfly Metamorphosis set and added white gel pen marks.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10