Friday, February 17, 2023

New Visible Image Cat's Whiskers

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with the new Visible Image Cat's Whiskers stencil. Don't tell anyone but I'm not really a cat person, definitely more of a dog person as we have two. But when I saw this stencil and the That Lovin' Feline stamp set, I just had to get them.

I started by making a gel press print using the Art By Marlene Acrylic Paint Set in Intense. I love these bright colors and thought it would be purrfect for my cat. I used some bubble wrap before I pulled my print to add a little more texture.


I then used some black glossy embossing paste and the Visible Image Cat's Whiskers. Once it was dry I cut down the image to leave a fun border.

I stamped and clear heat embossed the sentiment from the Visible Image That Lovin' Feline stamp set. I love how easy and fun this card was to make and can't wait to give it to my cat loving friend!


Topflight Stamp Supplies Used







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10