Monday, February 13, 2023

Winter fun with Pink Ink Designs Z card

Hello fellow crafters. Mel Pilling here today.  Instead of housework today, I decided to play with this beautiful set from Pink Ink Designs These stamp sets are fabulously detailed and produce very clear images. Great scene builders.



 



For this card I made up a simple Z card see picture below.

.

I used  for this card Elements ink in Lagoon Blue  for the sky. Then I did hillsides with a hill mask using upward light strokes with a  stencil brush in Elements ink  Della Blue and Versafine Clair ink in  Morning Mist .   The ice was done with a Stencil Brush  using elements. Graphite and versafine Claire morning mist. I then  used a credit card to drag ice lines with white paint.  

 I stamped the trees using elements inks in  Olive  Lime Punch  Pine  and Midnight blue I did the trees in a watercolour multi stamp method and detailed with a fan brush. This is done by stamping in the same place a few times with the different watercolour  inks, then move the ink around very gently with a damp brush.  I put the decorated Z card together by gluing in. glue zones one and two as noted on z card map. Stamp, watercolour and fussy cut the bear and adhere to your card ensuring that you can still open the  Z card after gluing. I put the black backing on card before adding the z band. Then re-scored it so it folded easier.  Optional: Make a small band with card stock as seen in the pictures, to slide over the card when done.  I put some blank card on the back of the card for a message.

The card is very easy and fast once you have done it a couple of times and can be adapted to any size by ensuring the width of your card is divisible by 4.  Life is short, housework can wait.😉😂

STAMPS USED









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10