Friday, February 3, 2023

Studio Light Gel Press Love Card

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a mixed media card using my gel press along with this grungy Studio Light  Cherry Blossom Love set. 


I started by creating a background with my gel press and used the PaperArtsy Peachy Keen paint and pressed bubble wrap on the press. I love the bubble look once the print is pulled! I then stamped the Studio Light Cherry Blossom on the side with Versafine Clair Nocturn ink and clear heat embossed it. I then used some distress crayons to color in the flowers and parts of the stamp.


I then used the sentiment from the Studio Light Sentiment and Wishes and white heat embossed it on on blue card stock. I finished my card with a little ink blending with the Lavinia Elements Ink in Dark Denim.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


 

Topflight Stamps Supplies 






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10