Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Fall with Chou & Flowers

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here and today I am going to feature Chou & Flowers Mushroom Houses stamps. I enjoy using Chou & Flowers especially when I like to watercolor. I am going to just use one of the Mushroom Houses. 

I stamped my image and used copper embossing powder, then masked the bottom portion of the leaves and flowers. Next, I stamped one of the Mushroom Houses. I then watercolored first the leaves and flowers and then the Mushroom House. Next, I did some outlining the house and leaves with a brown tone watercolor marker and then a lighter color, spread the color with some water and watercolor brush. Later added some splatters and then a sentiment from the stamps. I then completed my card with kraft cardstock.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10