Monday, November 13, 2023

You are Amazing - An art journal page

Hi MEL PILLING here with a serenading feline, sitting in a cat tree, who may not be appreciated by all present. This page features the wonderful Katzelkraft Stamps .



I made a quick wainscot wall using pattern paper.  On clean Bristol card,  I drew a simple cat tree, coloured it and glued it onto the background. The light was done the same way.   These fabulous cats by Katzelkraft were all stamped in  Versafine Clair Nocturne  on clean Bristol card, then coloured with watercolour markers and cut out.  I darkened all the edges of these fussy cuts before glueing them on.  I darkened the edges of the page using Versafine Clair Acorn  with a Stencil Brush.  I then added the sentiment.

It is sometimes difficult to choose which cat to use from this lovely set, instead I used them all. 


KATZELKRAFT STAMPS USED.






Thank you for joining me today on the Topflight Stamps blog. Happy crafting.!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10