Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Wait till Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! This week is "anything goes". I decided to feature Katzelkraft. I am going to use KTZ161 - Dogs and KTZ159 Noel - Keep Calm - Christmas stamps.

I will be using watercolor paper and did some heat embossing using black embossing powder and added one of the doggies which looks adorable and also the dog bone with the bow from KTZ161 - Dogs. I also will be using from the other stamp set KTZ159 - Noel - Keep Calm - Chrismas stamp set the Christmas tree with lots of presents and also the Keep Calm and Wait for Christmas sentiment. 

After heat embossing I started to watercolor the basset hound and then the Christmas tree, after watercoloring I did some outline with a lighter color around the tree and dog and then added some other colors to mix the blue tones and purple tones, colored the bottom with some gray tones. After everything was watercolored and dry, I added the sentiment with VersaFine Clair Nocturne and to finish my card added to dark green cardstock.


Lastly colored the dog bone with the bow and fussy cut it from KTZ161 and added as a topping for the Christmas tree. I think he looks adorable and waiting for Christmas. Check out Topflight Stamps, LLC on Pinterest for some ideas. 

Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10