Friday, November 10, 2023

Thanks a Latte

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have one more coffee card as part of the Fall Winter 2023 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Topflight is a sponsor for the Fall / Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Don't forget that today is the last day of the sale.

 All our Coffee/Tea/Coca category is 20% off Nov 3-10, 2023! 

Discounts will be automatically applied on checkout. 


Today I am using the cute Creative Expressions Jane's Doodles Warm Hugs with some watercolors. I stamped these fun images on Bristol Smooth paper and used some watercolors. I love the cute fall winter images in this set and can't wait to use it for some more cards.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10