Friday, November 24, 2023

Gel Press Christmas Tag

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Today I have a fun colorful Christmas tag I made using some gel press prints along with the AALL & Create Tag It Yourself die with some Visible Image stamps. 


I started by die cutting some gel press prints I had in my stash. I love the jagged edges of these dies for a fun look. 


I layered my tags and then on the smallest tag, I stamped the Visible Image Grunge Christmas Words and heat embossed it with WOW! Tarnished Teal. I then stamped the Snowflake Grunge on another gel print and fussy cut it out to add it to my tag.


I added a smaller tag in my stash using the Visible Image Christmas Tree Grunge

 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week! Don't forget to take advantage of the Black Friday sale going on now till the 25th!

 

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10