Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Mini Luminary Lamps with Lavinia Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! This week along with my Topflight teammates will  be creating some awesome projects. I have done some lanterns years ago and now, I will be using Lavinia Stamps to make some Luminary mini lamps.

This idea, I got from Joanna's Corner YouTube channel. They are very easy to make. 

I used vellum - 8 1/2 x 11 and will make two luminary mini lamps. 


I first scored 2", 4" 6" and 8"

Then, turn the vellum paper and score at 3" and 7"

Next, trim at 5"

Now, there are two sheets, one is at 3" (showing the bottom in the photo) and the other at 4" (showing top one in the photo). 

I will be using the 3" sheet to add the smaller foxes from Lavinia Fox Set 2 and Lavina Birds. I will be using the static embossing buddy and then use Versamark to stamp and then with WOW! Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

The 4" (in the photo is the top), I stamped with Lavinia Wolf Maka and Lavinia Red Pine tree.

This is when I finished heat embossing and I just cut the slits where scored to each bottom of my sheets. The smaller part, I cut off (seen in the photo for the 3" sheet). For the 4" sheet is on the right side that I cut off the bottom part.  

Then started to scoring with the bone folder.

I added some adhesive tape (bottom photo shows the other stamps I've used is Lavinia Fairy Fir Tree small and Lavinia Fox Set 2 (for the 3" sheet showing upside down back side).

Now to assemble it together. 

I used several other Lavinia stamps - Stag, Red Pine Small, Wolf Maka, Fairy Fir Tree, Birds, and Fox Set 2 stamps. 

The finish product I added LED votive candles.

with the lights off.

Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:





























No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10