Saturday, November 25, 2023

Merry Christmas x 2

 Hi friends. Alanna here with a pair of clean and simple Christmas cards to share with you today. Before I get to my cards, I do want to remind you or let you know that the Black Friday sale currently going on ends today, Saturday, November 25th. You can save 20% off your entire order and orders over $50 get a free gift. 

To get started, I took the Wild Pine stamp from Lavinia Stamps and stamped it directly onto my white A2 notecard with two shades of green ink. I love the size of this image. As you can see, it fills an A2 card front very nicely. I then took a brown marker and colored over the stamping for the tree trunk. 

I then stamped my sentiment which is two separate stamps from the Holly Jolly set from Studio Light with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. I then added some splatter with some light blue ink over everything. 

Find the products I used below in the Topflight Stamps store.

Happy crafting! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10