Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Fairy Sparkles


Ooh, sparkles! Are you familiar with painting with diamonds? Well, Hunkydory had the brilliant idea of combining that with cardmaking.



I'm using a sheet from Hunkydory Dots to Diamonds Paper Pad 1 along with Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles Gemstones Precious Purples and Pretty Pinks.


I sponged a bit of Distress Oxide Twisted Citron on the bottom of the card front after placing the gems.


Adding one of the Lavinia Three Dancing Fairies was next.  I used Versafine Onyx Black.


Finally I added the Debbi Moore Designs Fairy Life Quotes 21, masking off the stars top and bottom. So sparkly!


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10