Monday, August 5, 2019

Mix Media Monday Mini Art Journal Page

Happy Mix Media Monday!! Karen Bearse here playing with FTLOS (For the love of Stamps) & Prism Inks. You can find these products & many more at Topflight Stamps. You can find full instructions & some step out photos here.


Working in my the100daysproject today to create this whimsical page using some fun products! 

I inked, embossed & distressed my way using this amazingly intricate stamp set. The detail is really fabulous & those ink are very vibrant! Below find the products used for this page.

Perfect Petals by FTLOS


Inks by Prism in Fire Coral, Cinnamon Swirl & Butterscotch (I literally had to go to the store & get some butterscotch candy after playing with this)!


Embossing Powders by Emerald Creek, Seth Apter Taos Sunset & Eileen Hull Glistening Dimensions. 


And finally the whimsical die-cuts from this great paper pack Art by Marlene! I hope you like my fun page & pop over to my blog to check out the tutorial!! 


Remember that we are having a sale on summer fun!! Hope you can have an inky day.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love even the names of the products - Fire Coral! How can you not love that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Susie!! I know they are named well!

      Delete

01 09 10