Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Weight You Are


Hello, Topflight fans! Toni here today with an ever so happy feel good card.

I really liked the placement of the Studio Light Art by Marlene Little Ladies image and the sentiment on the plastic sheeting so inked and stamped it directly from there.


I stamped the image again onto masking paper so I could mask the image and do "something."


That something turned out to be a bunch of spatters. I wanted the card to feel artsy and imperfect but beautiful, just like you and me! 


I used Prism Ink for the spatters.  I also used Prism Ink to color up the image. I stamped the ink onto an acrylic block and used a water brush to paint.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10