Thursday, August 22, 2019

Guest Designer Cornelia with Dots to Diamonds

Hi Everybody, 

Cornelia here today with my fourth post as guest designer. I am again playing with this new product called Dots to Diamonds. It is a paper pack of 48 high quality cardstock cards with preprinted patterns, that you can adorn with gemstones or Stickles or whatever you have at hand. There are 6 different patterns in every pack. 



In addition, you can purchase those sparkly gems in every color you can imagine.

My supplies:


The rest is pretty easy. I masked the circle of my card and sponged around in rainbow colors. Added mostly gems to the dots, but also a bit of Stickles. And that was all. Can't be easier than that. LOVE all the sparkle!



I hope you liked this. 

I will be back next Thursday with my last inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10