Thursday, August 1, 2019

Dog Lovers Cards with Guest Designer Cornelia

Hello there, a new month has begun and that means we have a new Guest Designer! If you would like to be considered, be sure to tag your projects with #topflightstampsgd on Instagram. Our Guest Designer for August is Cornelia Wenokor of Stempel Spass and we are excited to see what creative creations she has in store for us!


Cornelia Wenokor


A little bit about Cornelia:

My name is Cornelia – otherwise known as fun stamping, which translates into Stempel Spass – the name of my blog. I am originally from Germany, hence my blog name, which just means fun stamping. For over 20 years I have been living in New Jersey with my husband and our younger son. Our daughter right now lives in England, working on her masters thesis. I am working full time and like to spend my evenings creating cards. I have been totally hooked now for about 7 years. I often do CAS cards, but occasionally I like to experiment with other styles. I love to tell little stories with my cards and I also love snark. Besides card making I enjoy photography, baking, cooking, hiking, biking, reading, classical and all sorts of ethnic music. In addition, I love to travel! Somehow my days are always too short...

******

Hi Everybody,

Cornelia here today. I am proud and happy to announce that I will be guest designer for the month of August for Topflight Stamps! I am thrilled to have been given this honor! The best thing is that August has 5 Thursdays, so I can sneak in an extra card or two......

So here is my first card:


I took this cute set by Carabelle to create my card.


Those dogs are so much fun! The Scotty dog and the Wiener dog are just meant for each other.  But I didn't want to cut off the Wiener dog. That would have been cruel.... So I decided on a side fold rather than my usual top fold and stamped him around onto the back. Masked them both and sponged the floor. Added the sentiment. I colored them with Copics.



And then the bulldog on this set complained about being left out....



So I apologized and put him on a card as well..... He is sitting on a stenciled wall and was also colored with Copics.



Such a cutie!

I will be back next Thursday with more inspiration!

1 comment:

01 09 10