Thursday, August 15, 2019

Zini meets Dots to Diamonds by Guest Designer Cornelia

Hi Everybody, 

Cornelia here again. This is my third post as guest designer for Topflight Stamps. I discovered a new product and I am thrilled! It's called Dots to Diamonds. It is a paper pack of 48 high quality cardstock cards with preprinted patterns, that you can adorn with gemstones or Stickles or whatever you have at hand. There are 6 different patterns in every pack. 


My supplies:


I took the dandelion pattern and did an ombre sponge. I took the Zini and colored it (him? her?) with watercolors. Somebody commented and said it looks like a sweet potato - ha ha! I can see that! I cut it out with my Scan 'N Cut. Added it to the card and then added all those gemstones. To not to use too many of those precious little stones I also added some Stickles. 


I din't want to add a sentiment. I think this card is fine without one.

I hope you liked this. See you next Thursday!

I will be back next Thursday with more inspiration!

1 comment:

01 09 10