Thursday, August 8, 2019

Birman Cat and Katzelkraft Rat with Guest Designer Cornelia

Hi Everybody, 

Cornelia back again. This is my second post as guest designer for Topflight Stamps. This week we are focusing on the company For the Love of Stamps.

They have some super cute dog and cat stamps. Since I had dogs on my last post I thought I better be fair and put a cat in the scene. This one is a bit sneaky, hiding behind that wall.....


The Katzelkraft rat doesn't think he is cute and is just hoping for the best. After all there is no escape route for her....

My stamp supplies:



I stamped the cat and colored it with Copics. Masked it. The wall is an embossing folder. The rat I cut with my Scan N Cut and colored with Copics as well and mounted it with foam tape after I sponged the floor.




I hope you liked this. See you next Thursday!

Don't forget to check out the sale going on right now at the Topflight Stamps store! 
It's through the 10th so don't miss out. ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10