Thursday, July 2, 2020

Underwater World

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today!
This week we are featuring stencils.
I paired it up with stamps by Craft Emotions, a Dutch stamp company. The have the cutest stamps (and they are inexpensive!)



I made my background with the Visible Image - Fibers stencil. I first  stamped different kind of light blues ad the background. Layed the stencil over it and sponged with darker blues. No need for perfect blending. I stamped those cute whales on a piece of scrap paper and fuzzy cut them. The rest of the animals I stamped directly onto my card base. Used bleach to get rid of the background color and colored over it.  I didn't add a sentiment, as it would have been too crowded. I can always add one later into the inside of my card. 


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.


Versafine ink



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10