Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Delicate Flower Indeed


Hi, Topflight Stamps fans! Toni here with you today.  The shop has a bunch of Darkroom Door background stamps that are new (to me anyway!). As well as using the Darkroom Door Fun Flowers Background today, I'll be using other DD background stamps in future posts so keep an eye out for that.


I paired this with one of the Katzelkraft Owls and, yes, she is indeed a delicate flower.  Can't you tell from the bow?!  Duh!


I stamped the owl and stone first then masked the images to stamp the background.  I stamped the flowers in Prism Ink Pink Jellybean and the Crafty Individuals Wild Flowers and Ferns Silhouette with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint.



I colored up the owl using markers from the Prism Markers Forest Walk set.  I printed the sentiment using my beloved label printer to finish off the card.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10