Friday, July 10, 2020

Snowflakes in July

Happy Friday! Ericka here and I hope you had a good week. I'm continuing the Design Team theme this week with Christmas in July. I made several cards using the Darkroom Door Snowflake Background stamp along with the Christmas Sentiment Strip.



https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-snowflakes-background-red-rubber-cling-stamps?_pos=12&_sid=9462ac8ce&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pidhttps://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-merry-christmas-sentiment-stamps-red-rubber-cling-stamp?_pos=11&_sid=48a619340&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid

I love the look of the PaperArtsy Infusions and the In the Navy and Raspberry mix beautifully to create a colorful background.


For my second card, I used only the PaperArtsy In the Navy Infusion with the Snowflake background.


I love the way the embossing powder lightens up the background for a stormy look and the beautiful brown from the infusion powder.


For my last card I used the Raspberry Infusion for my background for a brighter card.


Thanks for stopping by and feel free to stop by my blog, Strangely Creative, for more details on how I created these Christmas cards. Have a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10