Friday, July 24, 2020

Darkroom Door Fun Flowers


Happy Friday! Ericka here with a Fun Flower background card using Darkroom Door.


I love these whimsical flowers and all the fun ways you can use this background.


I created the background by first using the Hunkydory Prism Powders which are bright color powders with beautiful shimmer.


I then used the WOW! Embossing Powder in Gold Pearl for a soft gold embossing.


I also love the Darkroom Door Sentiment Strip Dream Big and all the different ways you can use these great sentiments.


For more information on how I created my card, check out my blog Strangely Creative. Also don't forget to check out the sale this month. Have a wonderful weekend!

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/christmas-winter?ref=xuzipf8pid

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10