Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Rustic Snowman


Hello, Topflight Fans! We're celebrating Christmas in July this week.  This is good for me as it helps to kickstart my holiday card making.

I started my card by inking up the Darkroom Door Snowflakes Background with Prism Ink Arctic Mist.  I did it again using Prism Ink Peacock Green, this time leaving the middle uninked.


I sponged Peacock Green around the edges of the card too.


Next I used my MISTI and inked up the Paper Rose Christmas Sentiments using Prism Ink Red Chili. I love the combo of red and aqua.


I stamped Visible Image Snowman Jack on top of that and colored him up with Prismacolors. I spattered some Copic Opaque White as snow then diecut the panel.  Deliciously messy now!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10