Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Cat Lover Birthday


Toni here with you today and what a bright and happy birthday card do I have for you.

I created the background first, sponging the entire panel with Distress Oxides. Then I used the Visible Image Count Me In stencil and a wet wipe to wick away some of the color beneath. I think of it like a color sponge.


Next I sponged the Aall and Create Starry Night Stencil, again with Distress Oxide for opacity. I spattered the lot with water.


I used one of the That's Crafty ATC Coins Set 3 images with Versafine Onyx Black to add some nice black curlies to mimic the Aall and Create Cat Lover's hair.


To complete the background, I masked the Darkroom Door Birthday stamp and embossed a few words. Isn't that fun? I'm going to keep this idea in mind for my crossword-loving friends.

I watercolored the Aall and Create Cat Lover images with Zigs. I mounted the girl on foam tape. Love!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10