Thursday, August 6, 2020

Dots to Diamonds and Lavinia Stamps

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we focus on Dots to Diamonds,fun paper packs from Hunkydory (linked below).



For the background I used a paper pad from Hunky Dory( Hunkydory Dots to Diamonds Paper Pad 1). I first sponged the background  and then added the stencil and sponged some more. I added Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles Gemstones and some Stickles on the top. I stamped teh fish and added some "water plants". I used bleach to lighten up the plants.  You can see how beautifully this sparkles a bit better on the photo below. Unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice. 




I used this paper pad previously, you can see it HERE if you are interested.


Here are the products I used:



  


Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

01 09 10