Monday, August 17, 2020

PaperArtsy Products on Mixed Media Monday!

Hello Topflight Stamp fans, Karen Bearse here playing with all things PaperArtsy. I have a full tutorial on my blog so you can see step by step how these pages are made. Check back often as the team plays with these fabulous products this week!

 I like prepping my journal pages ahead of time. That gives me some color & images to add interest making journaling more fun. 

Let's start with Fresco Finish Paint. Love this quick dry matt finish paint. You can write on it as soon as it is dry. I love this stencil too, small but great image. 

 Infusions Powders make great backgrounds. Just sprinkle & add water for vibrant color.

PaperArtsy stamps by Seth Apter ESA15, ESA13

More stamps by Seth love these mini's EM50, EM37, 

The images in this set are wonderful, by Tracy Scott. So much potential.  ETS 39 .

This stencil though love the circles. Great to overlap with different paints. PS145

 

 Have you tried adding Zinis to your projects, They are so cute!

 Love these little Zini's, such a fun way to jazz up your planner or journal pages. Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you get the chance to get inky today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10