Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Trust Fall


Hi, everyone! Toni with you today sharing a humorous one layer card.


I stamped the Katzelkraft City Rats then watercolored them with Zig pens.


I drew a line using a Copic multiliner then used the Visible Image Geometric Maze stencil with Prism Ink Apple Green to create wall paper.


I used my Copic airbrush to add a purple carpet. How glam!


Finally, I stamped the Katzelkraft Relax Sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10