Monday, August 31, 2020

Making Fall Paperclip Embellishments

Hello Fans of Topflight Stamps, Karen Bearse here on Mixed Media Monday. This week is all about fall for the design team on the eve of September! I really wanted to make these very usable decorated paper clips so I went with fall colors. Any stamp can be made to look like fall just by your color choice. 


These embellishments can be used in your planner, Junk Journal or just a nice way to clip some papers together. These Carabelle Studio stamps make this project really easy. Love that bee!

The Great Outdoors has some wonderful images to play with. I also got the lady stamp from the Fantasy set.


Using your Prism Ink pads to create a water color look works well & so many color choices! I used Peacock Green, Fire Coral, Cinnamon Swirl & Roasted Coffee. You could also pull out a water color palette.


Covering with Glistening Glass emboss is a great way to seal & protect these embellishments. I hope you get a chance to make some of these fun additions to your stash. The possibilities are endless! Hop on over to my blog for the full tutorial with links to all the products. Have a wonderful inky day!

1 comment:

01 09 10