Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Autumnal Thank You Card!

It's Tuesday, which means that it's Kathi here share a project with you. This week, my TFS teammates and I are created autumnal projects. 

I thought a bit and decided that fall meant monarch butterflies, sunflowers, and shades of orange, yellow, red, and green. My interpretation meant that PaperArtsy's Tracy Scott 39 Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp Set was perfect for this challenge!  I also used the "Thank you" from the Classic Sentiments Clear Stamp Set by Heffy Doodle.

Here's my card.


The image was stamped onto white cardstock and onto removable label paper. The label paper version was fussy-cut to create a mask, which was adhered over its counterpart on the image panel. Light blue ink was sponged over the the image, then a a leafy background was stenciled overtop.

The mask was removed and the image was colored using Copic markers. Some of the leaves needed a bit more oomph, so I added some Copic shading to those. I needed a thank you card, so I used Onyx Black VersaFine ink to stamp the sentiment. VersaFine ink is perfect for stamping detailed fine image, such as this sentiment.

If you'd like to learn more about my card, please pop over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping.  

Topflight Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10