Monday, September 14, 2020

Halloween Fun with PaperArtsy

 Happy Mixed Media Monday!!! This week the Design Team is creating some Halloween fun!

Karen Bearse here with a mini art journal page, as I creep along in my #100dayproject. It was fun though & I love how much the canvas piece adds to the project. So simple yet packs a punch.

This PaperArtsy Halloween set is fun & yet creepy at the same time! You can find it here ZA16. 

These Prism Inks add this grungy look when used with a stencil & spritz of water. 

Adding a fern stamp for a bit of background interest is a good idea. 


Markers always add a color punch to any project like these Prism Brush Markers!  For more step out photos & a tutorial you can check out my blog here! I hope you have a chance to check back & see what the rest of the team are making this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10