Wednesday, September 2, 2020

So Thankfall


Hello, everyone! I LOVE autumn and am so excited 'tis the season again.  Woo hoo! Today's card features a couple of new to me products including the Visible Image The Forest Stencil and Aall and Create Gnomes.


I used Prism Ink Canary Yellow, Cinnamon Swirl, and Orange Zest on that stencil, which I had masked off on the edges.


I added a mushroom house from That's Crafty Melina Dahl Scribbled Shrooms and a few falling leaves with the That's Crafty ATC Coins Set 3.


Little secret:  those leaves are actually feathers!  I'm a sneaky little devil.  LOL.


I colored up the lot with Copics and mounted the images to the card.  I played on a Thanksgiving sentiment, using Taylored Expressions Alpha Blocks, so I can send this around Thanksgiving or anytime during fall.  Perfect!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10