Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Skull Spiders


It's getting all spooky up on in this house!  LOL. Halloween cards are so fun, especially for those of us who love a good scare.

I started both cards using the Creative Expressions Redemption Stencil on the card base. The first (white) I sponged using Prism Ink Blackcurrant Jam, Purple Velvet, and Olive Green.  For the black one, I used white pigment ink.


I then embossed the That's Crafty Skull Bugs spider using Wow Perissa embossing powder and fussy cut it out. Yes, both spiders use the same powder so this just shows you the variation.


For the black and spatters I used the Pronty A4 Grunge Objects Stencil.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10