Thursday, September 24, 2020

There is Always Room for Flowers

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today.
For today's post I picked this wonderful stamp  (Grunge Flowers - set 3) designed by Melina Dahl for That's Crafty. 
                 

I made the background with my gel plate. I stamped the flower and colored it with water brush pens. I trimmed the background paper, stamped the sentiment. 



 This was super easy! I love the gel plate - you can create lots of backgrounds in little time. It's a lot of fun and you always have some backgrounds available when you need them.

I hope you liked this! See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

















1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards, the colors are so beautiful and vibrant... also thank you so much for your kind comment on the Rubber Dance blog.. it's much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10