Thursday, September 3, 2020

The Raven

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we focus on autumn. For me that translates into Halloween....


I found this amazing raven from Crafty Individuals in the store and fell in love with it. It comes with the Edgar Allen Poe poem, although its a bit hard to read. 
I first sponged the background and then stamped the raven. I used bleach to get rid of the orange in the raven and used blue markers for his feathers. I also used markers to add color to the branch. Added white gel pen accents. Lastly I used an AALL&Create stencil to add some interest to the borders.

I hope you liked this! See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

 

Prism Ink Pads                                                Versafine ink








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10