Wednesday, September 9, 2020

How Fragile We Are

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. And since its fall I have an excuse to create a scary card....



I used photo paper for my background. I stamped the broken glass and then sprinkled Brushos on them. Topflight  does not carry Brushos, but they carry Infusions dye from Paper Artsy , which is basically the same thing. I stamped the skulls and sentiment on a piece of scrap paper and fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. A little strip of patterned paper on the side and that's it.

I hope you liked this! 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.


    
How Fragile,             Mr. Bone Jangles

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10