Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Creepy Crawlies


Hi, Topflight fans!  Toni here with you today.  This week we're featuring That's Crafty products which was the perfect opportunity for me to play with the That's Crafty Skull Bugs set.


Creepy but cool, right?!

I stamped the images using Versafine Onxy Black onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth. I let that dry before I went to watercolor town with Zigs. I have to admit it was really fun coloring up these creepy crawlies.


As a final step I embossed the sentiment white on black so it would really pop out. Love how this turned out!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10