Thursday, September 17, 2020

Halloween with Lavinia Stamps

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are featuring Halloween cards. Just my thing!

                             

I first stamped the moon in silver and heat embossed it. Probably was not the right way to start, but I got around that mistake. I masked it. I sponged my background. I then stamped all the animals and trees. The dragon I stamped with Staz-On ink, because of the heat embossing. Added white gel pen accents and water/bleach splatters. 


It's Halloweenish enough, right?
I hope you liked this! See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.
Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.
https://topflightstamps.com/products/lavinia-three-woodland-mice-clear-polymer-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=4b4dfcb85&_ss=r

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10