Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Hi, Foxy


Hello, Topflight fans! Toni here.  Today I'm sharing a one layer card using the Aall and Create Foxy Friends set.  


Aren't those foxes adorable? And so perfect for the season.


I started the card by sponging the Visible Image The Forest stencil with Prism Ink Blue Lagoon, Canary Yellow and Cinnamon Swirl.


I've already used this stencil numerous times since getting it recently.  It's such an easy way to create a scene and mood with just a bit of color.


Lastly I colored up the images using Prism Markers Forest Walk and Prism Markers Heavenly Sunset. I did add some changing leaf dots to the tree using Copics.  So cute!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10