Friday, September 4, 2020

Visible Image Autumn Leaves

 Happy Friday! Ericka here with a sparkly Autumn leaf card using Visible Image stencils. It's September which means fall isn't too far away, unless you live in south Texas which means it go from 100 degrees to a 95 if we are lucky lol.


I used both the Visible Image Heavy Rain and Autumn Leaves stencils for my card using Distress Oxides on photo paper.  



I used WOW! Sparkles Glitter in Truffle with Matte Medium to give the large leaf dimension.

I love the sparkle and detail of this leaf. I finished my card with a sentiment from Erika's Maple.


Thanks for stopping by and for more information on how I created my card stop by my blog Strangely Creative.  Have a wonderful weekend long weekend and don't forget about the Labor Day sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10