Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Live Free


Hello, everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card using PaperArtsy products, including the PaperArtsy Eclectica Tracy Scott 26 butterfly.  Isn't it gorgeous?


I stamped the butterfly using Versafine Onyx Black then masked it while I created the card background.



I used Prism Ink Mauve Moment and Canary Yelow, and Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass with the PaperArtsy JOFY PS147Visible Image Two Tone, and Visible Image Count Me In stencils.


I added a hint of greenery down below using the Crafty Individuals Wild Flowers and Ferns Silhouette stamp with Prism Ink Apple Green.


I then used Zig watercolor pens to color up the butterfly.  I finished off the card using a Studio Light Art by Marlene Sticker Sheets sentiment. 



I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10