Monday, November 18, 2019

On the Farm Birthday Card with Hobby Art

Hello there, happy Monday! Lisa Hoel here to share a Topflight Stamps card with you. It's one I made for my mother-in-law and she loved it. =) (She is a big fan of barns and other farm themed things.)


I used the Hobby Art stamp set On the Farm to create this scene. It is a set with a multitude of detailed parts that you can arrange just as you wish:


I also used the Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamps for the happy birthday sentiment. (That is a handy stamp set to have for sure!)




I stamped the scene using archival black ink and then used watercolors to color it. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!



Topflight Stamps Products:

Hobby Art stamp set - On the Farm
Darkroom Door stamp set - Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10