Wednesday, November 13, 2019

O Christmas Trees


Hello, Topflight Fans!  Today I'm using the For the Love of Stamps O Christmas Tree set to create 3 different Christmas cards that are really quick to make, which is exactly what I need during this busy holiday card making season.


For the sparkle and shine card I sponged the card front with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet and Peacock Feathers as well as Prism Ink Wild Mushroom and the Darkroom Door Mixed Boxes Stencil.


I stamped the tree and sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black. That gold background?  I used Deco Foil spray and Deco gold foil with my laminator.


For my second card, I used some leftovers, including the plaid background (Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers) and panel stamped with Ultimate Crafts Fractal Snowflakes and white pigment ink.


I used Prism Ink Red Chili for the tree and Prism Ink Roasted Coffee for the sentiment.


My final card uses the last of the For the Love of Stamps O Christmas Tree images, stamped in Versamark and embossed with Ranger White Detail Fine Embossing Powder on a panel I had sponged with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet and Peacock Feathers.

The background uses the Ultimate Crafts Fractal Snowflakes and a variety of Distress Oxides randomly stamped on there.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

1 comment:

01 09 10