Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Christmas Owls


Hello, Topflight fans! I have two cute holiday cards for someone. Who? You!

My first card using the Leane Creatif Popco Winter Owl in a very clean and simple card. 


The images are watercolored and the For the Love of Stamps O Christmas Tree sentiment stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.


The second card took more planning. I stamped the Leane Creatif Owlie Elf and colored it up with Copics.


I then masked the Leane Creatif Owlie Elf image and stamped Magenta Holiday Text with Prism Ink Red Chili.



Doesn't that Prism Ink Red Chili pop? I added a strip of striped paper and glitter washi to finish off the card.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board


Have a great rest of your week and Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate it tomorrow!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards- clever to use all the sayings for a background!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10