Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Snow is Falling...


Hello everyone!  Betsy on the blog here today....you know it's coming...SNOW!  Actually as I was making this card it was snowing outside my window!

I am using this Visible Image card: "Snow Is Falling"


I love the look of spontaneity that marks the Visible Image style and this stamp set does not disappoint.  It's also a very uncomplicated card that could easily be mass produced...just in case you were making a ton of winter cards!

I first cut my background paper to 4" x 5 1/4".  I heat embossed the large snowflake in white 
on the upper portion of the panel.



I then die cut a small strip of white for the ground using a stitched die and
 heat embossed in navy the sentiment.  Then I adhered this to the bottom of my card.


I added tiny clay snowflakes and used my shimmer pen for added sparkle.


I covered the base of my white top folding A2 size card base with a panel of navy blue and
the mounted my finished panel on top.
And that finished my card!  How easy and not very many steps!

Topflight Stamps Products Used:


Other Products Used:

White Top Folding A2 size card base
Navy Card Stock
Patterned Paper
Scrap white card stock
White & Navy Embossing Powders
Shimmer Pen
Snow Sequins/clay bits
Stitched cutting die

For a more detailed tutorial on this project please visit my blog at:

Thank you for stopping by!
Betsy




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10