Monday, November 4, 2019

Pocket Notebook with Tracy Evans & Eileen Hull

Hello Topflight Fans, Karen Bearse here with a fabulous project inspired by a wonderful stamp designer Tracy Evans for AALL & Create. Let's make a Pocket Notebook using a die cut by Eileen Hull with Sizzix!! I have a full tutorial on my blog.


I started this project for Mix Media Monday using 2 main stamp sets, both designed by Tracy Evans.


Hearts

 There is lots of crackle paste, paint, texture & I even pull out my sewing machine.
Paint was added using the wonderful range of Fresco Finish by PaperArtsy.  I used Mermaid, Amethyst & Blueberry but the color possibilities are endless.



I hope you stop by to check out how I started with white mat board & ended up with the cover of a book! I will also have a part 2 next month where I turn my cover into a book. Have a wonderful inky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10