Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Autumn Fairy


Ahh, Autumn.  My favorite time of year!  Today's card features Lavinia Autumn Fall Large but you could easily substitute Lavinia Tree Goddess Luna, Lavinia Raven, Lavinia Three Dancing Fairies and many more for this scene.


I started the card by sponging the card front with Distress Oxide Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, and Candied Apple. I then used the PaperArtsy JOFY PS147 Stencil to represent the floating path of leaves.


I spattered PaperArtsy Autumn Fire and Terracotta Fresco Chalk Paint onto the background. I did water it down a bit for easier spattering.


I stamped the Lavinia Fairy images and the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber 04 using Stazon Jet black and my MISTI.


I used Stazon as I wasn't sure if my go-to Versafine Onyx Black would smear on the paint spatters.


For the falling leaves I stamped a leaf from L'Encre et L'Image Falling in Love onto Studio Light Art by Marlene Collage Paper #3 using Versafine Onyx Black.


You know I love that paper--lots of oomph without the mess!


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, the background is pretty yet subtle & it sets off the fairies so nicely. Love the leaves floating about very magical.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10