Saturday, May 23, 2020

Tiny Fairy Book with Lavinia Stamps

Happy Saturday folks, Lisa Hoel here! I hope all is well with you and you have a chance to enjoy the long weekend if you are here in the States. I have a fun little Tiny Book project to share with you today and it is filled with fabulous Lavinia fairy stamps. (I really love their stamps!) Take a look:

Front of the little book stamped with Fairy Door

This little book is only three inches tall! It is indeed a tiny book and a fun format to showcase a stamped scene.

Back of the little book

I created a panoramic accordion foldout to form the pages on the inside:



I wanted to decorate the back side too so I added collage paper and some stamping plus stencil monoprinting. You can see photos over on my blog post.



Thanks for stopping by! Don't miss out on the Memorial Weekend SALE going on over at Topflight Stamps – now through Monday!



2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - I might have to make something like that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love it Lisa! It’s just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10