Thursday, May 14, 2020

Zini Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today!
I am in love with the  Elena Zinski stamps. Especially the Zinis! They are the cutest!


I made my background with watercolor paper and dylusion sprays. Since the spray is so concentrated I also sprayed with water and got at least two backgrounds out of one panel (I made a buch of them...). I stamped the  little Zini and treated it with bleach - it becomes bright white and you can then color it any way you want. You may want to test it first - It does not bleach all inks.... I colored it then with markers and Inktese. Added a strip of patterned paper and the gold thanks die cut.


I hope you liked this! See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10